- The change in apartment rents varied across different areas as average rents in locations such as Al Raha Beach and Al Reem Island remained stable in Q4 2015.
- Al Ghadeer rents have slightly increased by 1%, where rents in Al Reef Downtown and Saadiyat Beach Residences have dropped by approximately 1% and 2% respectively in Q4 2015.
- Average villa rents have remained stable in both Al Raha Gardens and Al Reef, whilst Saadiyat Beach Villa rents slightly increased by 1% as supply remains limited on the island.
- Four and five bedroom villa rents have increased whilst three bedroom villas have decreased.
Residential Market Survey
Abu Dhabi 2015 Completions
- Approximately 2,700 units delivered in investment zones during 2015, mainly on Al Reem Island and Saadiyat Island.
- 14,600 residential units scheduled to enter the Abu Dhabi investment zones from 2016 – 2018.
- Over 60% of that supply is scheduled to be delivered in 2017.