- Apartment rents have slightly declined by 1% in Q4 2015 and approximately 3% during 2015 across Dubai.
- The rate of decline varies from one development to another with International City rents declining at a higher rate of 2%, similar to the sale price trend in Q4 2015.
- On average, studio rental rates have increased while one and two bed rents have during Q4 2015.
- Villa rents have followed a similar trend as apartments with an average drop of 1% in Q4 2015 from Q3 2015 and a 3% decline during 2015.
- Rents in prime villa communities such as Arabian Ranches, Jumeirah Golf Estates and Jumeirah Islands remained relatively stable in Q4 2015 as in Q3 2015.
- Rents of three and five bed villas remained stable, whereas four bed villa rents have declined in Q4 2015.