- Approximately 8,800 additional residential units entered the Dubai market in 2015.
- Over 70% of those are apartments with the remainder being villas and townhouses
- Major completions in Dubai Sports City, Dubai Silicon Oasis and Dubailand.
- Approximately 7,000 units have been delayed from 2015 to 2016.
- Excluding those, 30,000 units have been scheduled for delivery in 2016, which may be subject to potential delays.
- The Dubai government budget for 2016 was increased by 12% to AED 46.1 billion, of which 14% allocated to infrastructure, which shows continued commitment toward the growth of Dubai leading up to 2020.